Associate Professor and head of catalysis group Nov. 2017 - till date Regional Centre of Advanced Technologies and Materials, Palacky University, Slechtitelu 27, 783 71 Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Senior Researcher and head of catalysis group July 2013 - Oct 2017 Regional Centre of Advanced Technologies and Materials, Faculty of Science, Department of Phys. Chem., Palacky University, Slechtitelu 27, 783 71 Olomouc, Czech Republic.
Visiting Professor May - June 2013 Division of Chemistry and Biological Chemistry, SPMS, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Research Associate from Feb. 2010 – June 2013 Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science and Technology, Quinta da Torre,2829-516 Caparica, Lisbon, Portugal
Post Doc (Chemistry) Feb. 2009 – Jan 2010, Department of Molecular Medicine, Kyungpook National University School of Medicine 101 Dongin-dong 2-ga, Joong-gu Daegu 700-422, South Korea.
Scientist, August 2008 – Feb 2009 ENEM Nostrum Remedies Limited, (US based Multinational Company), Gayitri Commercial Complex Andheri,
Ph.D. (Chemistry) Oct 2003 – March 2008 Department of Chemistry, Institute of Chemical Technology, (Formerly UDCT) Matunga, Mumbai,Maharashtra, India.Research topic- “Heterogeneously catalyzed organic reactions on mixed metal oxides and other well defined solid surfaces”
Visiting Faculty Oct 2003 - Feb. 2006 Worked as a Visiting Faculty and Conduct Chemistry Practicals for S.Y. B. Tech and F. Y. Chem. Engg. Students at Department of Chemistry, Institute of Chemical Technology, (Formerly UDCT) Matunga Mumbai, India.
Lecturer July 2002 – June 2003 Worked as a Lecturer (Assistant Professor) for undergraduate students at Shivaji Senior College Chikhali, Amravati, University Amravati, MH, India. Subject – Chemistry
Con-Current Positions –
Visiting Scientist ; May-June 2015
Prof. Athanasios B. Bourlinos at Physics Department University of Ioannina, Ioannina 45110, Greece.
2. Visiting Scientist : April 2015 Prof. Rajender S. Varma, Sustainable Technology Division, National Risk Management Research Laboratory, US Environmental Protection Agency EPA, Cincinnati, USA.
3. Visiting Professor : March-April- 2015 Prof. Dunwei Wang, Merkert Chemistry Center, Department of Chemistry, Boston College, Boston, Chestnut Hill, MA, USA.
4. Visiting Professor : Jan-2015 Prof. Alexander Eychmüller, Laboratories - TU Dresden, Physikalische Chemie, 01062 Dresden http://www.chm.tu-dresden.de/pc2/index_en.shtm
6. Visiting Scientist Position : 16-19 June 2014 Prof. C.N. R. Rao Laboratories - http://www.jncasr.ac.in/cnrrao/ Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore, India.
Awards 1. Docent/”Associate Professor” nominated by rector of Palacky University, Olomouc Czech Republic w.e.f. from 1st November. 2017.
2. FRSC 2017- Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC), London United Kingdom
3. Deans Award-2016 By Dean of Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic for the best publications output on eminent journals.
4. Deans Award-2015 By Dean of Palacky University, Olomouc, Czech Republic for the best publications output on eminent journals.
5. Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Samman-2014 By Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, Government of India in conjunction with the NRI Welfare Society of India, for his outstanding contribution, service, and achievements in Chemistry Research.
6. Visiting Professor grant for Visiting Professor at NTU, Singapore Funded by Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT), Lisbon, Portugal.
7. FCT Research Associate fellowship Awarded by Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT), Lisbon, Portugal.
8. BK-21(Brain Korea ) Research Fellowship Award Awarded BK-21 Scholarship, Kyungpook National University School of Medicine, Joong-gu, Daegu 700-422, South Korea.
9. Best Oral presentation award National Conference on Green chemistry and its perspective, Amravati, University Amravati, India 11th and 12th Feb. 2008.
10. Best Hostellite award Hostel day Celebration, Ecstacy 2007, Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga Mumbai, India.
11. Senior Research Fellowship Awarded by Council of Scientific Industrial Research (CSIR) New Delhi, India.
12. DST Travel award For 1st International IUPAC Conference on Green-Sustainable Chemistry, September 10- 15, 2006, Dresden, Germany.
13. Messel Memorial Bursary Award, Society of Chemistry and Industry (SOCI, UK) For 1st International IUPAC Conference on Green-Sustainable Chemistry, Sept. 10-15, 2006, Dresden, Germany.
14. Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship For the year 2003-2005 by Shri Ratan Tata Trust, Mumbai India.